CT Mechanical is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team! This person will be responsible for providing overall management, direction, and administration of HVAC construction projects. Responsible for coordinating and supervising projects from inception to completion, monitoring efficiency, production, and budget requirements.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Required Job Qualifications: (including but not limited to)
- Review labor, material costs plans and specifications for work performance
- Coordinate and supervise the project team
- Assure that all production meets quality control standards
- Maintain professional and timely communication with the general contractor, office staff, subcontractors and vendors
- Closeout project in a timely manner, meeting close-out requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Education and/or Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager required
- Must have excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Comfortable supervising multifaceted projects at the same time and to work in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial HVAC and/or Mechanical experience required
We are looking for a candidate who aligns with our Core Values:
- Comfort is Our Concern – create comfortable environments. Deliver peace of mind.
- Commitment to Quality – Never Cut corners. See it through to the very end.
- Answer through Ingenuity – Bring curiosity, creativity and craft to every job.
- People over Ego – Results matter much more than accolades.
- Clear, considerate communication – Tell the truth with kindness and respect.
- Go farther together – Excellence grows from multifaceted partnerships.
- Health (80% Employer Contribution)
- Dental & Vision
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental & Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Matching
- Celebrate Primary Care
- PTO & Holiday Pay
In addition to these awesome benefits, we offer: gym membership reimbursements, a company funded Wellness Program, uniforms, employee gifts, birthday & holiday gifts, culture teams with fun quarterly events, company parties and fishing tournament & lots of opportunities to get involved in our community and give back! Some positions may also include: company vehicle, gas card, credit card, phone, tablet and/or laptops.
Comfort is our business. Peace of mind if our promise. Comfort Temp offers full service mechanical contracting for new and existing buildings. We are a growing company built on family values. We have office locations in Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Orlando.
Equal Opportunities Employer:
Comfort Temp Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic.