Accounting Clerk II
Accounting Clerk II
Immediate opening for an individual who is courteous and well-spoken. Ability to multi task and support team members, two years related experience in business administration or accounting is preferred.
- Enter and code Invoices (Data Entry)
- Investigate Problematic Invoices
- Audit Purchase Orders
- Provide end explain the company purchase order policy to new project managers.
- Help maintain good relationships with vendors
- Placing check stubs in chronological order
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Assist with monthly billing
- Organize accounting email on daily basis
- Monitoring completed jobs and potential liens
- Provide payment status updates to vendors
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: (including but not limited to)
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Aggressive self-starter.
- Great work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Flexible with tasks.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Eager to learn.
- Fast learner.
- Moderate computer skills including data entry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
We are looking for a candidate who aligns with our Core Values:
- Comfort is Our Concern – create comfortable environments. Deliver peace of mind.
- Commitment to Quality – Never Cut corners. See it through to the very end.
- Answer through Ingenuity – Bring curiosity, creativity and craft to every job.
- People over Ego – Results matter much more than accolades.
- Clear, considerate communication – Tell the truth with kindness and respect.
- Go farther together – Excellence grows from multifaceted partnerships.
- Health (80% Employer Contribution)
- Dental & Vision
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accidental & Short-Term Disability
- 401K and Matching
- Celebrate Primary Care
- PTO & Holiday Pay
In addition to these awesome benefits, we offer: gym membership reimbursements, a company funded Wellness Program, uniforms, employee gifts, birthday & holiday gifts, culture teams with fun quarterly events, company parties and fishing tournament & lots of opportunities to get involved in our community and give back!
Comfort is our business. Peace of mind if our promise. Comfort Temp offers full service mechanical contracting for new and existing buildings. We are a growing company built on family values. We have office locations in Gainesville, Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa
Equal Opportunities Employer:
Comfort Temp Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic.